Saturday, July 01, 2006
That anaesthetic broke the BYJ cycle. Short term memory loss. What was so special about that BYJ fella? Why was I so fascinated about him? Where is that passion now? Fortunately there are these everlasting BYJ fans helping me to renew. I guess if I don't write down how this man broke my records, some other "procedure" down the road will make my precious memories all lost ......
- First time watched Korean Drama, it was Hotelier.
- First time fell in love with a drama, so seriously. Before reluctantly suspisciously watching Hotelier, Korean Drama in my mind was about some pitiful women crying sobbingly making audiences feeling miserable. This impression came from nowhere with no base since I had never watched a Korean drama before. But the Hotelier was made modernized, fast-paced, humorous, especially with a guy called Shin Dong-hyuk who was so arrogant, sharp, determined, natually powerful with some lovely human defects. This was a totally different experience.
- The first time surfing the web. As a workaholic, my mind was extremely dedicated to work, then family after having children. Knowing nothing about a web world out there except work related. After knowing this guy's name is Bae Yong Joon, 裴勇俊, Bae site reading became my third daily job.
- First time learn to type in Chinese - knowing Chinese as my first language, never tempted to enable the feature of writing in Chinese on a PC, until reading so many beautiful Chinese Bae-sisters postings and could not resist to make comments.
- First time being a fan, of anyone, ever! only to you! Man! The one and only BYJ.
- First time being a fan of the fans of BYJ. Isn't it wierd? But it is so true. The BYJ fan crowd is unique, they and their head BYJ refer to themselves as "family".
- First time tasting the unconditional love of a woman towards a man. Hey, I solely, souly fell in love with this BYJ person, different from how I love my husband. I am sure every happily married BYJ fan knows what I meant by this.
- First time knowing what "sexy" really means to me.
- First time buying DVDs. Never thought I would buy these stuff before, but DVDs with BYJ in them worth me watching countless times throughout my life, buy them and buy them the good quality ones.
- First time watching drama/movie focusing on a single man, over and over again. Watching the TV before BYJ was for following a story, now it was for following a man.
- First time watching TV with original Korean dialog, though Chinese stub is available. Just for listening to his mesmerising voice.
- First time downloading VODs, new skills added to my resume. It takes more than just a click to download some VODs. I leaned to install some special softwares to aid downloading and consequently learned everything about cleaning the spyware and viruses. Now new challenges are awaiting - making and sharing VODs.
- First time spending time on learning tools not related to work. Got to learn how to capture pictures from the drames and VODs.
- First time listening and downloading Korean songs. Winter Sonata, Hotelier, April Snow, First Love, HWRL, I found them all.
- First time eyeing on Korean food. Learned to cook the food BYJ ate in those dramas. Those food looked just as delicious as BYJ.
- First time speaking Korean. After listening so much Korean in the BYJ dramas and movies, I am able to say some basic basic Korean words, even used it in my Korean resturant visit.
- First time paying attention to Korean business and industrial activities.
- First time paying attention to showbiz, but only related to BYJ
- First time appreciate the value of showbiz, performing art, entertainment, just because of BYJ.
- First time studying acting skills, understanding and appreciating what it takes to make a drama and movie.
- First time having little appetite towards other dramas and movies because of lacking a certain actor called BYJ.
- First time appreciate the power of language. Thanks to BYJ, captivated so many talented writers' imagination and creative mind, leaving us so many Bae fan-fics to enjoy.
- First time doing translation work just because I fell in love with this BYJ lad.
- First time getting in touch with people around the world, in different languages, different countries, with different background and cultures. And I just fell in love with these people.
- First time ever share my thoughts on the web to people I don't know.
- First time blogging. There you have it.