Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Chin's up - THIS, is called sexy!
























Staring at it for the longest time ......



Life before BYJ, the word "sexy" has meant no more than four letters. When people were screaming for their "sexy" stars, I just couldn't get it. I still don't, except for BYJ. To me, the whole being of BYJ is sexy - a man with the appearance and quality every woman dreams of. He does not need to expose his body or make provocative gestures, all he needs to do is to slightly lift his chin up and gently close his eyes, oh, that pair of glasses casted a mysterious shadow on his slanting eyes, (I am esspecially attracted to man with downwardly slanting eyes). Oh, when I am not burned by his flaming gaze, I am free to scan through every micorn of his face - his hair, his forehead, his eyebrows, his eyes (Thank God he closed them the two laser beams), his nose, his lips, his ears, his cheeks, his chin, his throat, his neck ... When his chin is up, my blood pressure is peaked - I am breathless. When his eyes are closed, my mind is emptied - I am speechless. This portrait with that indulging expression on his face, is by far the sexiest one I have ever seen. And the next ...






































Oh, I love these black and white photos. What was on his mind when he lifted up his head and closed his eyes, with such a deep, solemn expression.











Oh, my, Oh my, that Adam's Apple, with that musculine hand suggestively hinting towards it, what adjetive can I use other than sexy, hummmm?


























The best job ever - BYJ's hair dresser. He is gonna lift up his chin and slightly close his dreamy eyes every time she works on him, I don't know how she can concentrate.





Look! Look! that slender hand is pointing to that apple again! Can you be less sexy when you shave? I need your mercy!














Oh, that expression ... when he is not smiling, he is killing ...













and when he does smile, I am pulled back to life again! Let me just DIE!!!







Hey wait a second before I die, was that a girl or a boy messing up his hairs? I demand every hair dresser of him be a male.


Some standing poses ...








Did I say his hands are sexy too? And he knows how to arrange each finger to make them soooooo appealing. I want to kiss those hands, can I ????













Oops, this is red hot, corrupting ...























Now he is clean, innocent, pure, a bit of sadness on that wondrous face ...































When he is operating his laser beams, I am lost in la la land ... ...



my eyes are fixed on his lasers ...


















I am amazed by his stylist, this color orientation is extraodinary. Look at the matching color of those bracelets and his lips, and that undershirt.













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi h,

What a collection of his sexiest looks! I'm drooling all over now.
Am I being prejudiced? How come I don't see any flaws in him, in my eyes, everything about him is perfect. I need to control myself. I can stare at each picture for hours. Thanks for sharing!

HeippieH said...

Hey Jaime,

I am being called silly, crazy, narrow minded, prejudice, insane, etc. etc. Maybe it is true, but what can we do about it? Many times I look at myself in disbelief, I have never expected myself to be a fan of a person. Look around the people who are fans of someone, I just laughed at them (secretly of course). But now I think I look even more silly than they are. Does have any flaw? Everything about him is beautiful, I can even smell it.

h.

mrs a said...

Stop the insanity! I am going la la

I love that first picture. SEXY all the way. There I said it...

I love all aspects of him but the eyes closed or open just sorta stops me dead. Oh the others are great but I have trouble from time to time getting past the eye parts. Like he is always looking into my soul...

Oh YongJoon, feel free to do so (blush)

One problem...really need a warning on the red hot one.

It SIZZLES FOR ME!

No wonder all those fireworks going on around here!

HeippieH said...

So you've written about his eyes in you blog. Nice job Mrs.A. :-) I love it.