Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Keep those hairs ...

So HRH has not cut his hair yet! It's another rumor, interesting these rumors keep coming up once every other week, easy to tell bae fans are anxious to see his new looks and they have voted for their favorite hair styles - Donghyuk. Well I am glad that he has not cut his hair yet, I would feel so sorry to see those beautiful silky strong hairs got cut off. If he decides to cut them off in the future, at least I wish he keeps them in a safebox, I am sure if he donates those hairs, or put it to auction, part of the proceeds can be used for charity. Or how about distribute those precious hairs to each of his fans, I'd be glad to have one strand if I can afford, haha... and feeling good if the money can help someone ...

2 comments:

jaime said...

hi dear h,

I loooove to have a strand of his royal hair. Did u read bb's post on 'Ways to love yonsama - producer Kim'? They threw away that precious strand of hair that YJ left on his eyeglasses?? These people are throwing away treasures!

love ,.... jaime

HeippieH said...

oh my dear jaime, i missed bb's posts again. got to go read this, i realized this "the way to love byj" series is very indepth and informational. what?! they threw away those treasures - the precious hairs of our HRHH? i hope they realized afterwards, they are not going to do it again! shall we write a letter to remind them about setting rules of saving all of HRH's stuff for us?

love much much and hugs ...