Friday, November 03, 2006

My Name is Shin, Frank Shin.

Well, Bae sisters' consensus is BYJ is best suitable for playing Asian version of 007. And he must say "My name is Bond, James Bond." Now I've got an idea : The Asian cool hero can't do a whole lot of sexual and violent moves as James Bond, but Frank Shin is the ideal fantasy in our Asian girls mind. BYJ can play various Frank Shin in various stories, a guy with sharp brain, determined mind, iron body, elegant manner, handsome look, crystal clear, straight through, agressive confession of love to woman. "My Name is Shin, Frank Shin." Oh My Lord, no wonder there are so many fanfics about Frank Shin, even after 5+ years he has ever appeared in Hotelier. As you know, "This Very Night" is my favorite one, and lately, I found two new fanfics created around Mr. Shin, one of them is called "The Story About Them" (This title is my prompt translation, wonder if this fanfic has been translated into English yet, it was written by a Chinese fan named "Star of the Northern Night"). This is a work completed. The other one is titled as I translate into "Detective Shin". Now I can't help posting each chapter of it here since it is still under construction, it is written in Chinese, by Saphire. She is such a humorous writer. I love. Just I feel short translating her cute yet intelligent writings into English, can someone help? Please let me know if you are interested.

Each one of these fanfics about Frank Shin can be made into a separate movie, let's call it "Frank D. Shin - This Very Night", "Frank D. Shin - The Story About Them" etc... This will be the first Asian movie series ever, initially starred by BYJ. New actors can replace him once our BYJ becomes the director. Our Bae fans work will be in good use. I am sure the new Shin Fanfic will never cease to appear from then on.

Who can help me present this to BYJ and his agency? I am sure this will a nice project we can do together to make a huge success, for years to come.

4 comments:

bbmag said...

yea, i saw this and was very very very tempted to translate it into english. but hehe, gotta say i haven't yet found the courage...

it's a whole book! and i've no idea how thick a book it is...

hehe, i was still thinking about it. it's really kindda too good to miss. but if you wanna do this, by all means, do it... or haha, you mentioned jaime? or you two want to collaborate? :p

HeippieH said...

Hi bb, you are not talking about translating the Mr. Shin's stories into English, right? You are talking about the book "The Study of BYJ", right? I have no courage to translate it at all. I have love for it and desire to see it, but I am far away from qualifying to translate this. Hate to add work to other people, but would love to see the English translation, all sisters will be happy to read it. It is written so well and true.

bbmag said...

oops... click on the wrong posting to comment :p

sorry...

yea, was talking about the book, The Study of BYJ. i don't mind doing it la... and from the look of things, you-jia seems to want to take a more leisurely pace on this one too. maybe i can just do abit at a time.

HeippieH said...

Excellent news bb! Now I know it is in good hands. Don't worry about the speed. You are already too busy to provide us with daily information of the prince. Please take care of your health first. But, looking forward to seeing the translation ... :-)

love,
h.