Thursday, August 14, 2008

Checking in

It's been a few months that I have not been able to write anything here. Hope everyone is well and our prince is well. I am well, just busy with kids and trying to recover my health and strength.

Found a wonderful website to share for the parents:

http://www.sonlight.com/

Although it is mainly a homeschooling website, I fount it very helpful for me to find supplement materials for my kids, especially on Singapore Math, history, reading and Language Arts (Wordly Wise Series).

So long, take care ... with much love!

p.s. Just read Flowerbossa's Imagina blog entry :
http://flowerbossa.blogspot.com/2008/07/excerpts-from-flix-magazine-2008-august_27.html

Love these words :

…. Many members of the family are not only mesmerized by his acting, but by BYJ himself. Perhaps they see something in him that cannot be found in the men around them, and consider him an ideal man of sorts. From that perspective, we come to respect him highly for his extraordinary thoughtfulness and graciousness. We cannot hide our disbelief in the fact that such a man exists in this cold world.

...

Bae Yong Joon, a special actor “who possesses his own words, and speaks in his own words”. We will still not be able to take our eyes off him in the years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hi, long time no see!
wish you everything well!
look forward to HIS new drama!

mrs a said...

Hi Heippieh! Hope this finds you and your family well! Yes I loved Flowerbossa's words too. So Busy anymore I do try to catch up on my reading of the blogs but not much time for anything else...hahaha Life isn't it grand? Take care!

ps Tell Jaime I said Hello to when you talk to her next time.